Guess what? Mrs. Dominy's class is now on the web! Yeah! I am so excited about the opportunity to give frequent and up-to-date information about the happenings in our classroom. In addition to blogging about class events and activities, I want all my students to join in the blogging experience by posting writing and comments in and out of class. I look forward to using this sight to discuss books we are reading in class, literature students are reading independently, publishing our writing, and commenting about all subject areas. What are your ideas for ways we can use our new blog?
Can't wait to hear from you!
Love!
Mrs. Dominy
How did we get on the web? I am so suprised! how do we get on this website?
ReplyDeleteMES
Nice blog Mrs. Dominy, can't wait to see what all ya'll are learning in 2nd grade!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog Mrs. Dominy. Looks awesome! Can't wait to see more.
ReplyDeleteMrs. Dominy - great BLOG. I just love it. Way to go! I am proud of you!
ReplyDeleteThis is sooooooooooo cooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!! I didn't know about this blog when my mama told me about it. Mrs.Dominy is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! she is like the BEST teacher EVER!!!! I love Mrs.Dominy.
ReplyDeleteRGP
this is the asomes blog ever!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletewow this is so cool
ReplyDeleteS.G.G
ReplyDeleteI love art I want to be a artest when I grow up!
Charlie-How do I vote for my favrite type of precipitation?
ReplyDelete